Sunday, March 1, 2009

Gluten Free Menu Plan For This Week

I'm posting this a day late because over the weekend we had an emergency at my work, so I had to work on Sunday; yesterday (Monday) was also insane. I work for a NASA mission and the spacecraft was in standby mode and I had to help get it back to normal. I'm exhausted!!!

I will follow my own advice and use at least one of my containers of frozen leftovers this week, just to give myself a break!

Monday: Fish Tacos, mixed veggies

Tuesday: Crockpot Beef Mole (leftovers from the freezer), corn tortillas, green salad

Wednesday: Broiled lamb chops, mashed potatoes, peas with garlic and mushrooms

Thursday: Crockpot Chicken Parmesan, gluten free pasta, green salad

Friday: Gluten free pizza (pepperoni, ham, and shrimp, plus lots of veggies!)

Saturday: leftovers

Sunday: Crockpot Honey Lentils, brown rice, steamed broccoli

2 comments:

Linda said...

I just started hosting a blog carnival, What's for Dinner Wednesday (gluten-free style). Would love to have you join in next week.

JoAnn said...

Hi Linda,

I would like to be part of your "What's for Dinner Wednesday" group...thanks for the invitation!

JoAnn

P.S. I like your blog!