Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's Wednesday Again! What's for Dinner?

Photobucket

We're having Shredded Beef and Black Bean Burritos for dinner with a nice green salad (baby spinach). The roast beef is leftover from a pot roast we had on Sunday, and the black beans are leftover from the beans I made in the Crockpot on Monday (see my Gluten Free Menu Plan for those and other dinner suggestions). I'm using Trader Joe's Gluten Free Brown Rice Tortillas to make the burritos tonight, but I've posted a recipe for homemade tortillas on my Recipe Archive blog. Please visit Linda, The Gluten-Free Homemaker, for more dinner ideas!

6 comments:

Cheryl Pitt said...

Sounds delicious, I love when the left overs can be combined into something yummy. Three meals for the price of one. :)

Babyfro said...

I would love to have a gluten free burrito. I may have to try your tortilla recipe out so I can try your burrito recipe out... we don't have a Trader Joe's and brown rice tortilla's from the freezer section are that appetizing.

Linda said...

Trader Joe's is not very convenient for me, but I need to get there and try their tortillas. It would be fun to have burritos. Sounds like a great menu plan.

Anonymous said...

Leftovers times two. Gotta love that. Seems several of us are into the stretching leftovers theme this week with great results.

thewholegang said...

I love the way you cook!

Gina said...

I haven't tried the TJ's tortillas yet - I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the tip!