Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What's for Dinner Wednesday!

Photobucket

Here we are again....half the week is gone already! I think it's a sign of age to be continually surprised by how fast time is passing.... :)

What are we having for dinner tonight? I found a very brief, one-page bio of a Phillipine-American chef named Tim Luym in the October issue of Sunset magazine....there were three recipes included. I'll be making two of them: Beef Adobo Salpicao, and Garlic Fried Jasmine Rice; they will be served with a nice green salad. Please click on the links to get the recipes.

For more great dinner ideas, please visit Linda, the Gluten-Free Homemaker, who is the sponsor of "What's for Dinner Wednesday".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds really good. Now you have me wondering what coconut vinegar is like.

Anonymous said...

Time flies, darn him! :) Thanks for the ideas.
Jessie

Brian said...

Thanks for sharing you dinner idea. I love Asian food but I rarely make it at home. I might have to try this.