Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What's for Dinner Wednesday!


Here we are again....half the week is gone already! I think it's a sign of age to be continually surprised by how fast time is passing.... :)

What are we having for dinner tonight? I found a very brief, one-page bio of a Phillipine-American chef named Tim Luym in the October issue of Sunset magazine....there were three recipes included. I'll be making two of them: Beef Adobo Salpicao, and Garlic Fried Jasmine Rice; they will be served with a nice green salad. Please click on the links to get the recipes.

For more great dinner ideas, please visit Linda, the Gluten-Free Homemaker, who is the sponsor of "What's for Dinner Wednesday".


WendyGK said...

This sounds really good. Now you have me wondering what coconut vinegar is like.

glutenfree4goofs said...

Time flies, darn him! :) Thanks for the ideas.

Brian said...

Thanks for sharing you dinner idea. I love Asian food but I rarely make it at home. I might have to try this.