Sunday, May 3, 2009

Gluten Free Menu Plan for this Week

I've been doing pretty well in the area of following my menu plan, but not so well in the area of publishing pictures of meals and comments on the ones my family REALLY LIKES! I will try to do better, but it may be sometime in August before I improve significantly.

If you've been reading this blog for a while you probably know that I'm a scientist supporting a NASA mission. Well, we are coming up on an extremely busy time in the mission (I will be going absolutely NUTS for about 4 - 6 weeks) which will probably start in mid-May. Then I will be teaching a summer class 5 days a week PLUS working my regular full-time job for another six weeks. So don't expect much from me from mid-May to end of July....OK? ;)

OK....I'll do my best, but please take all of this into account. I wish I were a SAHM, but it's just not part of the cosmic plan for my life right now. Apparently.

Anyway, here is the gluten-free menu plan for the coming week:

Monday: Crockpot Thai Chicken Curry, brown rice

Tuesday: Grilled Lamb Chops, baked potatoes, peas with garlic and mushrooms

Wednesday: Beef Adobo Salpicao, Garlic Fried Jasmine Rice, green salad

Thursday: Chicken and Artichoke Enchilada Bake, green salad

Friday: Cheese-stuffed Meatloaf, garlic mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli

Saturday: leftovers

Sunday: Salmon sauteed with Mushrooms and Balsamic Vinegar, quinoa-mushroom pilaf, green salad

No comments: