Sunday, May 31, 2009

Gluten Free Menu Plan for the Week of June 1st

I haven't had a chance to be blogging much lately, but I promised myself I would post a menu plan, because it helps me so much to have a plan to follow, even if I end up deviating from it from time to time.

Monday: Cheese-Stuffed Meatloaf, garlic mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli



Tuesday: Gluten-free Pasta with Shrimp, green salad


Wednesday: Crockpot Cream Cheese Chicken, brown rice, peas with garlic and mushrooms

Thursday: Trader Joe's Gluten-Free Mini Tacos (Chicken and Beef), refried beans, green salad

Friday: Grilled Tilapia with Lemon Butter, quinoa pilaf, green beans

Saturday: leftovers

Sunday: Gluten-free Pizzas (toppings TBD), green salad

2 comments:

Jill said...

Hi! I just found your blog through another blog that was linked on the Silly Yaks Yahoo Group. I am very newly diagnosed w/Celiac and am learning as much as I can. Your blog is beautiful and the recipes sound wonderful! Thank you for providing them - especially wonderful for someone like me!

JoAnn said...

Thanks, Jill! Actually, I've been working on some changes to the blog that may be useful to newbies. Your comment just gave me motivation to get it done ASAP! :)

I want to have important info for newly diagnosed celiacs to be very easy to get to....like how to go gluten free, how to start the gluten free diet, what if you don't feel better?, etc., etc.

Best of luck with everything! And the diet does get easier!!