Monday, June 15, 2009

Gluten Free Menu Plan for the Week of June 15th

True confessions: I don't always manage to follow the menu plans! I'll bet you knew that already, didn't you? :)

In any case, sometimes, depending on circumstances, I end up re-arranging the order of the dinners. Usually most meals get made, but not always on the day I planned. With 2 jobs, 2 small kids, and other issues, I just do the best I can, the same as all of you.

At the beginning of the week, this is what I'm planning to make (and yes, I did make Salmon Croquettes on Monday night):

Monday: Salmon Croquettes, mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli

Tuesday: Crockpot Garlic Balsamic Chicken, gluten free noodles, green salad

Wednesday: Lemony Risotto with Asparagus and Shrimp, green salad

Thursday: Crockpot Kielbasa and Potatoes, peas with garlic and mushrooms

Friday: Crockpot Indian Coconut Curry, brown rice

Saturday: leftovers

Sunday: Chicken Enchiladas Verdes, green salad

No comments: