Tuesday, June 23, 2009

OK, so I didn't post a menu!

Well, things have been even more chaotic around here than usual, so I failed to produce a menu today. We've been flying by the seat of our pants instead. :)

We went to a conference for parents of kids with microcephaly over the weekend....my friend Holly and her family were there too. We went primarily to see a particular doctor who is an expert on our little girl's medical condition.

Then Sunday night we had Tony, Holly, and their eight kids over and I ended up making an enormous batch of gluten-free enchiladas: chicken with green sauce, beef with red sauce, and plain cheese with red sauce. They were scrumptious! The kids (and the grown-ups) all seemed to enjoy them!!

Tonight my husband made Trader Joe's frozen mini tacos for dinner, which I appreciated very much. I'm teaching a 5-day-a-week summer class in addition to my regular job....eeek! Well, I can stand it for 6 weeks, but I'm going to be really tired.

Anyway, I promise to post about some of our meals this week, as we try to make do with what we have in the pantry and the freezer....without a plan to follow!

No comments: