My gastric problems from celiac disease are gone (diarrhea, bloating, abdominal cramps), as are the mouth sores and the daily hideous migraines! What a blessing!!
Today is the day to count our blessings (although we should be counting them every day!). So I told myself that I was going to make a list of at least a few of the things that I'm thankful for (not in any particular order, and not a complete list by any means):
- I am still here, still breathing!
- I am better than I was a year ago; all of my conditions may go into remission eventually.
- I have a wonderful husband and family who love me.
- In this terrible economy, even with my health problems, I still have both of my jobs.
- I love Jesus, and He is my life.
Are you thankful for anything today? :)