Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Gluten Free Birthday Party Tomorrow

Matthew will be 4 years old on Monday, so we'll be having a small family party for him tomorrow.

I didn't manage to make Kay's wonderful Pasta Gratin yet this week (was supposed to make it on Friday) so I've decided to make it tomorrow for Matthew's birthday party dinner. Instead of the breakfast dinner listed on this week's menu.

Also, I've bought 6 boxes of the new Betty Crocker Gluten Free Yellow Cake mix from Amazon; they just arrived a couple of days ago. Each box only makes one layer or 12 cupcakes, so you have to use two boxes if you want a two-layer cake. I made a batch of 12 cupcakes last night just to try it. My husband and I were both surprised by how good the cupcakes were! I'm definitely using the cake mix for Matthew's birthday cake!

No comments: