Saturday, December 6, 2008

I seem to have been glutened...? Or maybe not.

I woke up this morning still feeling better in general than I have in a while. However, I'm experiencing some of the vertigo that I thought was gone! Is this a sign that I've been glutened or is it just the fibro acting up and maybe has nothing to do with what I've been eating?

I don't know if I should just be focusing on the big picture (that I feel better in general) or if I should pay attention to each and every little piddly symptom. I know that there is still a LOT of potential gluten contamination that I'm risking every time I cook in my kitchen, because I still haven't gotten rid of all gluten-containing foods (Paul doesn't want me to, he wants to eat them up himself so we're not "wasting food"), and therefore I still haven't replaced all of my kitchen utensils, small appliances, and pots and pans that need replacing.

I plan to post a list of all of the the things one is supposed to replace when going gluten free....it was a real eye-opener when I read it!

No comments: